Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Twenty One Pilots Den!



Hey Jammers! Welcome back to another blog! Today, I wanted to share my Twenty One Pilots Den I made recently. If you guys didn't know, I LOVE Twenty One Pilots soooo much! They are literally my favorite band. If you want to come check it out, my den is always unlocked, and open for all Jammers!





I am also in need of any red or black non member den items. I would really love any. If you guys have any unwanted red or black den items, please jag me on Animal Jam letting me know! I would love to make my den bigger, and better! Also, if you have any Twenty One Pilots art for trade, please let me know! I will take any, and whenever you can, we can figure out a trade! 


I mostly want any masterpieces, if you can, try and make it not just the logo? Its fine if it is though haha! Anyways, that's it for today jammers! Have a good day/night, and jam on! Stay pawsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment